Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
Servings 4 bagels
- 1 ¼ cup Flourish Buttermilk Protein Pancake Mix
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 cup non-fat greek yogurt
- Egg Wash (1 egg white beaten + a dash of water)
- Everything bagel seasoning (white sesame seeds, dried minced onion, dried minced garlic, black sesame seeds, sea salt flakes & poppy seeds)
- Preheat oven to 350 Fº. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk Flourish, baking powder, and salt together.
- Add in yogurt and mix well using a fork until combined and sticky. Knead dough on a well floured surface until no longer sticky and a light dough consistency.
- Divide the dough into 4 equal parts. Roll out and shape into a bagel. You will need to connect the ends well so they don't come apart in the oven. Place onto your greased cookie sheet.
- Brush tops of bagels with egg white wash and sprinkle with desired seasoning.
- Bake bagels on the top rack of the oven for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. I find baking them up high keeps the bottoms from getting too dark and overcooked. Let cool for at least 15 minutes before cutting. These save really well in the fridge and can be taken out and toasted the next day.