Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Servings 8 cookies
- ¼ cup coconut oil, solid
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup Flourish Pancake Mix (Buttermilk, Vanilla or Chocolate*)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chunks
- Preheat the oven to 375. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, add coconut oil and coconut sugar, and beat until fluffy about combined, about 30 seconds.
- Add the egg and vanilla, and beat until combined.
- Next, evenly sprinkle the flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder on top of the coconut oil mixture. Beat to combine everything well.
- Finally, stir in the chocolate chips.
- Chill dough for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Divide dough into 8 balls and evenly spread them out on cookie tray.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes, until the edges are starting to turn golden brown.
- Let cool on the baking sheet for 2 minutes, and then move to a wire rack to cool completely. (But be real, who actually lets cookies cool? I eat these straight out of the oven).
*For a less sweet cookie use Flourish Buttermilk. For a sweeter cookie use Flourish Vanilla. And for a double chocolate cookie, use Flourish Chocolate.