Protein Double Double Donuts
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 12 minutes
Total Time 27 minutes
Servings 8 donuts
- 1 ½ cup Flourish Chocolate Protein Pancake Mix
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
½ cup full fat greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted & cooled
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbsp milk
1 tbsp instant coffee
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp instant coffee
- 2 tbsp milk
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Grease donut mold with coconut oil and set aside.
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together Flourish, brown sugar, salt, and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl mix the yogurt, melted coconut oil, egg, milk and instant coffee together.
- Gently fold the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
- Pipe (or spoon) the batter into your molds and fill them up to the top.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. You’ll know they are finished when you lightly press on a donut and it springs back.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool in the pan for 10 minutes and then remove from the pan and allow to cool completely before glazing.
- To make the glaze, in a small bowl whisk together the powdered sugar, instant coffee, milk, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Dip the top of each donut into the glaze.
Want to see a video walk through of this recipe? Check out our Instagram or Facebook today!