Prep Time 10 minutes
Chill Time 1 hour
Total Time 1 hour 10 minutes
Servings 8 bars
- ¾ cup Flourish Plant-Based Protein Pancake Mix
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 ⅓ cup sliced almonds
- ⅔ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup creamy unsalted almond butter or peanut butter
- ½ cup honey (or maple syrup)
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Line a 9-inch square baker with two strips of criss-crossed parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk Flourish, oats, almonds, coconut flakes, cinnamon and salt together.
- In a small bowl, whisk nut butter, honey, and vanilla extract together.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Fold them together until the two are evenly combined and no dry oats remain.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared square baker. Use your spoon to arrange the mixture fairly evenly in the pan. Make sure to pack the mixture down as firmly and evenly as possible.
- Cover the pan and refrigerate for at least one hour, or overnight. Use a sharp knife to slice the bars.
Bars keep well for a couple of days at room temperature. Or store individually wrapped bars in a freezer-safe bag in the freezer for best flavor.
Want to see a video walk through of this recipe? Check out our Instagram or Facebook today!