15 minutesCook Time
30 minutesTotal Time
- ¾ cup Flourish Chocolate Protein Pancake Mix
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 ½ cup coconut sugar
- 10 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 2 eggs and 1 egg yolk, room temperature
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups semisweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup heavy cream
- Rainbow Chips or mini M&M’s, sprinkles, or other candy
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a 8 x 8 pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl whisk together Flourish, cocoa powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the melted butter and brown sugar until combined. Add the eggs, honey, and vanilla extract and whisk until combined, about 1 minute.
- Stir in the dry ingredients until no clumps of flour or cocoa remain. Pour the batter into your prepared pan and bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out mostly clean. Allow the brownies to cool.
- While the brownies cool, make your ganache. Place the cream in a small microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 1 minute. Add in the chocolate chips. Let stand for 3 minutes before stirring until smooth. Pour over the cooled brownies and smooth evenly. Sprinkle with the Rainbow Crunch Chips. Refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours, or until the frosting is set, before cutting.
*Brownies can be stored in an airtight container for 3 days at room temperature and for 1 week in the fridge. Brownies are best served chilled.
Want to see a video walk through of this recipe? Check out our Instagram or Facebook today!