Prep Time 15 minutes
Chill Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 55 minutes
Servings 6 pretzels
- 1½ cup Pumpkin Spice Flourish Protein Pancake Mix
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp honey
- egg wash, 1 egg + 1 tbsp water
- 2 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp pumpkin puree
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tbsp sugar + 1 tsp cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 375F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, whisk Flourish, coconut sugar, baking soda, and cinnamon together.
3. Fold in the greek yogurt, pumpkin puree, and honey until fully combined. Chill the batter in the fridge for 15 minutes.
4. Prepare the filling by stirring the cream cheese, pumpkin puree, and vanilla extract together.
5. Remove from the fridge and lay the dough out on a lightly floured surface. Divide evenly into 6 pieces.
6. Roll each piece out into a rectangle, 6” in length. Spread about 1 tbsp of the cream cheese mixture on each of the flattened pieces. Then, fold the sides over to completely cover the filling, and roll into a rope.
7. Fold the ropes into a pretzel shape and place on the prepared baking sheet.
8. Beat together the egg and water, and then brush on top of each pretzel.
9. Bake the pretzels for 23-25 minutes or until golden brown.
10. Once removed from the oven, immediately brush with melted butter, and then sprinkle the cinnamon sugar mixture on top.
Serving: 1 Pretzel
Saturated Fat: 2.9g