Protein Donut Holes
- 1 ½ cups (165g) Flourish Vanilla Protein Pancake Mix
- ½ cup (55g) Coconut Flour
- 1 tsp (5g) Zero Cal Sweetener
- 1 tsp (5g) Cinnamon
- ½ tsp (2g) Nutmeg
- 1 cup (220g) Plain Non-Fat Greek Yogurt
- ½ cup (60g) zero cal powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp (15ml) almond milk
1. In a large bowl, whisk together Flourish, coconut flour, sweetener, cinnamon and nutmeg.
2. Fold in yogurt until a batter forms. Move to the fridge to cool, about for 20 minutes.
3. Once cool, flour your hands and roll out about 30 balls.
4. Pick out how many you’d like to eat, and store the rest in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week. These are best served fresh.
5. Add the donut holes to an air fryer and spray them with a nonstick spray. Air fry at 350F for 5 minutes. (Oven : 350F for 8-10 minutes)
6. While they cook, mix the icing ingredients together.
7. Let the donut holes cool, and then coat them in the icing and enjoy!
Saturated Fat: 0.3g
Saturated Fat: 1.8g