Pumpkin Spice Protein Donuts
Prep Time 10 mins
Cook Time 12 mins
Total Time 22 mins
Servings 4 Donuts
- 1 cup of pumpkin spice pancake mix
- 1/2 cup of milk or milk alternative of your choice (we used oat)
- 1/2 tsp of baking soda
- 1/2 tsp of baking powder
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla
- 1 egg
Cinnamon sugar topping
- 2 tbsp white or brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
1. In a large bowl, mix together all the donut batter ingredients.
2. Pipe batter into a donut mold tin.
3. Bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
4. Brush with maple syrup or coconut oil and roll in cinnamon sugar topping.
Serving: 1 DONUT / Calories: 162cal / Protein: 14g / Fat: 3g / Carbohydrates: 26.1g / Saturated Fat: 0.6g / Fiber: 4.1g / Sugar: 8.7g