Protein Pumpkin Bread
Prep Time 10 mins
Cook Time 45 mins
Total Time 55 mins
Servings 1 Loaf / 16 slices
- 2 cups Flourish Pumpkin Spice Protein Pancake and Waffle Mix
- ¾ cups coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- ⅓ cup plain non-fat greek yogurt
- 1 ½ cups pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 2 tbsp organic coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a bread pan with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together Flourish, coconut sugar, baking soda and powder, until combined.
- Make a well in the center of your dry ingredients. Add in eggs, pumpkin puree, milk, coconut oil, and vanilla.
- Whisk together the wet ingredients for about 30 seconds, then fold them into the dry ingredients until just combined.
- Pour the batter into the pan. Bake for 30 minutes, then cover the pan loosely with tin foil to prevent excess browning of the top of your loaf. Bake for an additional 15 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center of the loaf comes out clean.
Serving: 1 SLICE / Calories: 144cal / Protein: 7g / Fat: 3.1g / Carbohydrates: 24.6g / Saturated Fat: 1.7g / Fiber: 2.5g / Sugar: 12.2g