Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 12 minutes
Total Time 22 minutes
Servings 12 donuts
- 1 ½ cup Flourish Vanilla Protein Pancake Mix (Sub with Buttermilk or Original)
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ cup almond milk
- ¼ cup greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 large egg
- 1 tbsp greek yogurt
- ½ cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 tsp almond milk
- A drop vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease two donut pans, set aside.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together Flourish and baking powder.
3. Add in almond milk, greek yogurt, maple syrup, and the egg. Whisk until a thick and smooth batter forms.
4. Pour mixture into a piping bag and pipe into donut wells to about 1/4" shy of the rim. Bake for 10 - 12 minutes.
5. While the donuts bake, whisk all of the glaze ingredients together.
6. Dip each warm doughnut (don’t wait for them to cool!) into the glaze, making sure to coat both sides. Place onto a wire rack as excess glaze drips down. After about 20 minutes, the glaze will set + harden.
Serving: 1 Donut / Calories: 91cal / Protein: 7g / Fat: 1.3g / Carbohydrates: 15.5g / Saturated Fat: 0.2g / Fiber: 1.7g / Sugar: 5.9g