Protein Chocolate Mug Cake (no sugar!)
Protein Chocolate Mug Cake
Prep Time 1 minute
Cook Time 1.5 minutes
Total Time 2.5 minutes
Servings 1 mug cake
- 1 large ripe banana, peeled and mashed
- 1 egg (or 2 egg whites)
- ¼ cup Flourish Chocolate Protein Pancake Mix
- In a microwavable safe mug, add the banana and mash it with a fork.
- Then add the egg and Flourish and stir until well mixed.
- Place the mug in the microwave and cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Top with more banana and sugar free chocolate chips! Serve warm.
This was so delicious!!! I added a bit of cocoa powder and crushed walnuts and microwaved. This is a go to for sure.