Prep Time 50 minutes
Cook Time 3 minutes
Total Time 53 minutes
Servings 2 trifles
- 1 cup fruit (we used sliced strawberries + raspberries)
- 1 ½ + ¾ cup dry champagne
- 1 cup Flourish Protein Pancake Mix
- 1 box (32g) Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 1 ¼ cups almond milk
whipped cream, for serving
- In a shallow bowl, combine fruit and 1 ½ cups of the champagne. Set aside for at least 30 minutes, or up to 3 hours.
- In a small bowl, whisk together instant vanilla pudding and almond milk. Whisk for 2 minutes or until thick and fluffy. Place in the fridge to set.
- In a small bowl, combine Flourish and the remaining champagne together. Allow the batter to rest for 10 minutes.
- Heat a nonstick pan or griddle to medium low heat. Using a tablespoon, scoop batter creating small dollops. Cook each side for about 1-2 minutes, until lightly golden brown.
- Assemble the trifle with a layer of pancakes in the bottom of the trifle dish(es), a layer of champagne soaked fruit, pipe on a layer of vanilla pudding, and repeat. Top with whipped cream and serve immediately.
Want to see a video walk through of this recipe? Check out our Instagram or Facebook today!