Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
Servings 8 large bars
- ½ cup seeds of choice (we like a mix of pumpkin & sunflower seeds)
- ½ cup chopped nuts (we like mix of chopped walnuts, pecans, and almonds)
- ½ cup Flourish Protein Pancake Mix
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 3 tbsp unsweetened coconut flakes
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 2 tbsp dark chocolate chunks
- Pinch of sea salt
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- ⅓ cup raw honey
- ¼ cup nut butter
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl combine the seeds, nuts, Flourish, chia seeds, coconut, dried fruit, chocolate, cinnamon and salt together.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together honey, nut butter and vanilla extract. Whisk until well incorporated.
- Pour wet ingredients over dry ingredients and use a rubber spatula to fold until well mixed.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared baking pan and, using the spatula, evenly spread out the mixture.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes. Store in the refrigerator.
Want to see a video walk through of this recipe? Check out our Instagram or Facebook today!