· By Lacey Davey
Protein Breakfast Burrito
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Servings 2 Burritos
- ½ cup Flourish Buttermilk (or Original) Protein Pancake Mix
- ½ cup oat milk or unsweetened almond milk
- 1 ½ tbsp coconut oil, melted
- ½ tsp everything bagel seasoning *optional
Fillings (mix and match)
- 2 Slices of turkey bacon
- OR turkey sausage
- 1-2 scrambled egg
- 30g shredded cheese
- ½ cup bell peppers
- ½ cup home fries
- ½ an avocado
1. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together Flourish, oat milk, coconut oil, and everything bagel seasoning until the crepe batter forms, with no lumps. The batter should be slightly thick but runnier than a pancake batter.
2. Warm a non-stick pan over medium/high heat. Grease pan with coconut oil.
3. Pour half of the batter onto the pan, then tip and rotate it to spread the batter as thinly as possible.
4. Let the crepe cook just until it starts to set, then add your filling of choice.
5. Cover with a lid and cook for another 3 minutes, or until the egg is fully cooked through and the cheese is melted.
6. Remove from the pan and fold in the crepes left and right sides, then roll from the bottom to the top to form a burrito. Enjoy!