Peppermint Hot Cocoa Pancakes
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Servings 2 (6 pancakes)
- ½ cup (61g) Flourish Chocolate Protein Pancake Mix
- 2 scoops (24g) Organika Peppermint Chocolate Enhanced Collagen
- 1 tsp (5g) baking powder
- 1 (53g) large egg
- 3 tbsp + 2 tsp (30-40ml) non-dairy milk (or water)
- ¼ cup (60ml) sugar-free chocolate sauce
- 2 tsp (10g) mini chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup (20g) mini marshmallows
- 2 tsp (10g) peppermint candy
1. In a medium mixing bowl, combine Flourish Pancake Mix, Organika Enhanced Collagen, and baking powder together. Make a well in the middle.
2. Add in the non-dairy milk (or water) and egg. Mix just until combined.
3. Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Once hot, add about ¼ cup of batter to form a pancake. Repeat 1 or 2 more times, depending on the size of the skillet, and space the pancakes evenly apart without touching.
4. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes, or until the edges are setting up and bubbles have formed on the top of the pancake and are beginning to pop.
5. Flip and cook for another 1 to 2 minutes, or until cooked through.
6. To serve, top each pile of warm pancakes with chocolate sauce, chocolate chips, mini marshmallows, and peppermint candy.
Serving: 1 (3 pancakes) / Calories: 190cal / Protein: 21g / Fat: 4.3g / Carbohydrates: 19g / Saturated Fat: 1g / Fiber: 4g / Sugar: 0.4g
Serving: 1 (3 pancakes) / Calories: 335cal / Protein: 23g / Fat: 5.6g / Carbohydrates: 49g / Saturated Fat: 1.8g / Fiber: 4.3g / Sugar: 12.6g