Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
Servings 12 muffins
- 2 cups Flourish Vanilla Protein Pancake Mix
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- 3 extra-ripe bananas (approx. 1 1/3 cups)
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 egg, large
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup nonfat plain greek yogurt
- 1 cup chocolate chips (or as many as you’d like!)
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a muffin tin with muffin liners or spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together Flourish, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
- With a blender, add bananas, honey, egg, almond milk and yogurt and blend on high for 1 minute or until well combined, smooth and creamy.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Gently fold in chocolate chips.
- Divide batter evenly into muffin tin, sprinkle each muffin with a few more chocolate chips and bake for 20-25 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean or with just a few crumbs attached.
- Cool muffins for 5 minutes in tin and then transfer to a wire rack to finish cooling. Muffins are best served warm and even better the next day.