Cook Time 8 minutes
Total Time 23 minutes
Servings 16 cookies (8 pies)
- 1 ⅔ cup Flourish Birthday Cake Protein Pancake Mix
- 1 large egg
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbsp cup non-dairy milk
- 2 tbsp honey
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 1 cup Powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup marshmallow fluff
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together Flourish, egg, coconut oil, non-dairy milk, honey, and vanilla. Stir in extra sprinkles if desired and mix until combined. Refrigerate the dough for 15-20 minutes.
- Scoop 1-2 tbsp amount of dough onto the prepared baking sheet. Will make 16 cookies in total. Bake for 6-8 minutes, or until the cookies are set. You don’t want them to brown. Allow to cool on the pan for a couple minutes and then transfer to a cooling rack.
- To make the filling, beat together the cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Stir in the marshmallow fluff using a spatula. Chill the filling for 30 minutes so that it is firm to pipe.
- Place the filling in a piping bag with the end snipped off, and pipe 1-2 tablespoons sized dollops atop one of the halves.
- Sandwich with the other and press down slightly.
- Chill the pies so that the filling can glue both halves together, then serve.
- Calories: 358 cals
- Fats: 14g
- Protein: 12g
- Carbohydrates: 48g
- Sugar: 26g