Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 8 minutes
Total Time 13 minutes
Servings 6 cones
- 2 egg whites, large eggs
- ½ cup granulated erythritol
- A pinch of salt
- ¼ cup almond milk ⅓
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- ¾ cup Flourish Birthday Cake Protein Pancake Mix
- In a large mixing bowl, add egg whites, sugar, milk, and salt and whisk together. Stir in flour and coconut oil until fully incorporated and the batter is smooth.
- Place a nonstick pan on low heat and pour ¼ cup of the batter onto the warm pan. Spread into a thin even layer by rotating the pan.
- Cook for 7-8 minutes or until the base has set. Flip and continue to cook for 2 more minutes.
- Lift the disc off the griddle and QUICKLY and carefully roll from the bottom of the cone to shape it. Pull out the shape at the top to make it a wider cone. Hold, seam side down for 1 to 2 minutes or until cone cools and hardens. (this must be done quickly as the disc will begin to harden almost immediately after leaving the skillet)
- The cones are best eaten the day they are made. If you have any left over carefully store in an airtight container for up to 2 days.
Want to see a video walk through of this recipe? Check out our Instagram or Facebook today!