Pumpkin Spice Cookies
Prep Time 1 hour 20 minutes
Cook Time 12 minutes
Total Time 1 hour 32 minutes
Servings 24 cookies
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ⅓ cup coconut sugar
- ⅓ cup cane sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ⅓ cup Flourish Pumpkin Spice Protein Pancake Mix
- Frosting/Icing to Decorate *optional
- In a large bowl, whisk pumpkin puree, coconut oil, coconut sugar, cane sugar, and vanilla together.
- Slowly fold in Flourish Pumpkin Spice Mix until a dough has formed.
- Shape the dough into a flat disc and wrap tightly in plastic wrap. Chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- When ready to bake the cookies, preheat the oven to 350˚F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Remove the dough from the fridge and let sit at room temperature for a few minutes to soften slightly.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out the cookie dough with a rolling pin to about ¼-inch thick.
- Cut out shapes from the dough. Gather any excess dough into a ball and chill in the fridge to firm, then re-roll and cut out more cookies. Place the cookies on the prepared baking sheet and chill for at least 20 minutes to ensure they hold their shapes.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until the edges just barely start to turn golden brown. Cool completely on a wire rack before decorating.
Nutritionals (per 2 cookies)