Prep Time 10 Minutes
Cook Time10 Minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Yield 12-16 cookies Cookies
- 3/4 Cups Flourish Pumpkin Spice Protein Pancake Mix
- 1 and ½ cup of old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup dried fruit (we used cranberries but it’s really up to you)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix in the pumpkin puree, egg, and vanilla until they are combined well. In a separate bowl, combine all the dry ingredients together and set aside.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredient, but do not overmix, the dough should be quite thick.
- You will want to drop spoonfuls of cookie dough and flatten them to the desired shape. Keep them apart so they do not stick to one another when baking
- Bake the cookies for 12-14 minutes until they reach a lightly brown colour. Once they do, take them out and place on a wire rack to cool down. Once they are cooled, enjoy!