Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 cups Flourish Buttermilk or Chocolate Pancake Mix
- Preheat oven to 375 ̊F. Prepare a baking sheet lightly with nonstick cooking spray or with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl combine peanut butter and milk. Add in vanilla extract, eggs and coconut sugar. Stir until thoroughly combined.
- Slowly add in Flourish Buttermilk mix until a thick batter is made
- Coat baking sheets with a non-stick spray or parchment paper. Divide dough by 1 tablespoon sized measurements and roll in balls. Place on baking sheet evenly spaced.
- Dip a fork in water and mark on each cookie twice make a criss-cross pattern.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until cookies just start to turn brown. Once cooked allow to cool on the pan or on a wire rack. Serve and enjoy!