Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 1 hour
Total Time 1 hour 15 minutes
Servings 1 loaf
- 1 and 3/4 cups Flourish Pumpkin Spice Pancake Mix
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ cup melted coconut oil
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup apple, peeled and shredded
- ¾ cup carrot, peeled and shredded
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan with coconut oil.
- In a large bowl, whisk together Flourish Pumpkin Spice Mix, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, until combined. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together coconut oil, eggs, maple syrup, coconut sugar, pumpkin puree, shredded apple, shredded carrot, and milk until combined. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Gently whisk until just combined. Fold in the pecans and cranberries.
- Spread the batter into the prepared loaf pan. Bake for 50 – 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out mostly clean. Remove the bread from the oven.
- Cool completely in the pan set on a wire rack before removing and slicing. Cover and store leftover bread at room temperature for up to 3-4 days or in the refrigerator for up to about 10 days.
Want to see a video walk through of this recipe? Check out our Instagram or Facebook today!