Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Times 20 minutes
Servings 6 donuts holes
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ⅔ cup Flourish Protein Pancake Mix
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp cream cheese
- Cinnamon Sugar ( ¼ cup coconut sugar & ¼ tsp cinnamon)
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix greek yogurt, Flourish, and cinnamon together until a dough is formed.
- Roll out six tbsp sized balls of dough and poke a hole in the center (not going all the way through). Place about ¼ tsp of cream cheese in the centre of each ball and pinch the tops to close.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, until the top springs back when you touch it.
- In a small bowl, stir together the cinnamon sugar ingredients and roll the warm donut holes until all sides are covered.