Skip to content
Prep Time 5 minutes Cook Time 15 minutes Total Time 20 minutes Servings 1 portion
- ¼ cup oats
- ⅓ cup Flourish Protein Pancake Mix
- 1 egg, large
- ¼ cup oat milk
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Handful of white chocolate chips & raspberries
- Handful of Chocolate chips & nuts (of your choice)
1 tbsp of sprinkles
Preheat oven to 375°F/190°C. Grease a ramekin with coconut oil, set aside.
- Using a blender, pulse together the oats and Flourish until a powder is formed.
- Add in the egg, oat milk, and vanilla extract and blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into the prepared ramekin. Top with your favourite fruit, chocolate or nuts.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the top is golden brown. Enjoy!
Want to see a video walk through of this recipe? Check out our Instagram or Facebook today!