· By Lacey Davey
Protein Banana Bread
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 1 hour
Total Time 1 hour 10 minutes
Servings 1 loaf / 10 slices
- 3 overripe bananas
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 2 eggs, large
- ½ cup 2% plain greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 ½ tsp cinnamon
- 2 ¼ cups Flourish Buttermilk Protein Pancake Mix
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ cup walnuts, chopped
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 325F degrees.
2. Grease and fold the parchment paper into a bread loaf pan (9×5).
3. In a large big bowl, mash the bananas. Add maple syrup, eggs, yogurt, vanilla extract, and cinnamon. Mix until well combined.
4. Add Flourish and baking soda and mix again.
5. Gently fold chocolate chips and walnuts.
6. Transfer onto the bread loaf pan. Top it with extra walnuts, chocolate chips and banana slices if desired.
7. Bake for 55 minutes to 1 hour. Use a toothpick to check if it’s fully cooked through.
8. Let it cool down and enjoy!