Prep Time 10 minutes
Chill Time 3 hours
Cook Time 35 minutes
Total Time 3 hours 45 minutes
Servings 9 squares
- 1 ½ cups Flourish Buttermilk Protein Pancake Mix
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ⅓ cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp salt
- 3 eggs + 1 egg yolk
- ¾ cup fresh squeezed lemon juice (about 4 large lemons)
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tbsp coconut flour, sifted
- Powdered Sugar *optional
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk Flourish, coconut flour, maple syrup, coconut oil, vanilla extract, and salt together until crumb like texture is formed.
- Pour crust mixture in prepared baking dish and press mixture down. Bake for 12 -15 minutes or until the sides are golden brown.
- While the crust is baking, whisk together eggs, lemon juice, maple syrup, lemon zest. Sift coconut flour in last and whisk until smooth.
- Once the crust comes out of the oven, pour filling on top, immediately.
- Lower oven temp to 325F and bake for 18 - 20 minutes or until filling is set.
- Let cool at room temperature for 1 hour and then transfer to the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Sprinkle powdered sugar over top, cut and serve!