Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
8 minutesCook Time
18 minutesTotal Time
- 1 1/2 cups black beans (1 15-oz can, drained and rinsed very well)
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- ⅔ cup Flourish Chocolate Chip Plant-Protein Pancake Mix
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup pure maple syrup
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- optional: more vegan chocolate chips for presentation (2 tbsp)
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a square baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a food processor (or blender), add black beans, cocoa powder, Flourish, salt, maple syrup, coconut oil, vanilla extract and baking powder, and blend until completely smooth.
- Pour batter into a greased 8×8 pan. Optional: sprinkle extra chocolate chips over the top.
- Bake 18-20 minutes, then let cool for at least 10 minutes before cutting up.
Information based off 1 serving size (1 brownie)
- Carbohydrates: 26 g
- Protein: 5 g
- Fat: 7 g
- Sugar: 12 g
- Calories: 208
Want to see a video walk through of this recipe? Check out our Instagram or Facebook today!