- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Cook Time 25 minutes
- Total Time 35 minutes
Fun Flourish Recipes
Mini Oatmeal Protein Muffins
- 1/4 Cup Buttermilk Flourish Protein Pancake Mix
- 4 egg whites
- 2 cups of Oats
- one mashed banana
- 1 cup low fat Greek Yogurt
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 tsp cinnamom
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup mixed berries
Firstly, we want to thank @bribakesdaily for this wonderfully delicious recipe. We love working with people who have a creative mind when it comes to fun recipes to make with our Flourish Mix and she is definitely one of these people. We’re super excited to introduce this amazingly good recipe of Protein Muffin Bites, that make a good healthy snake for anytime of the day. They're easy to make, fun, and always taste delicious! Enjoy!
- Pre-heat the oven to 400°F
- In a separate bowl combine pancake mix, cinnamon, baking soda, oats and set aside.
- In another bowl, combine all non-dry ingredients; egg whites, greek yogurt, honey, mashed banana and mixed berries.
- Combine the dry and wet ingredients and scoop the desired amounts into mini sized cupcake liners.
- Bake for 18-24 minutes until the muffins reach a golden brown colour
- Be careful when you take it out of the oven. Turn off the oven, let the muffins cool and sit for 5 minutes, then enjoy!