- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Cook Time 25 minutes
- Total Time 35 minutes
Fun Flourish Recipes
Mini Oatmeal Protein Muffins
- 1/4 Cup Buttermilk Flourish Protein Pancake Mix
- 4 egg whites
- 2 cups of Oats
- one mashed banana
- 1 cup low fat Greek Yogurt
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 tsp cinnamom
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup mixed berries
Firstly, we want to thank @bribakesdaily for this wonderfully delicious recipe. We love working with people who have a creative mind when it comes to fun recipes to make with our Flourish Mix and she is definitely one of these people.
Muffins are the perfect grab-and-go breakfast or a sweet treat for your kids lunches. You will want to wake up for these fluffy Mini Morning Oatmeal Protein Muffies! They come together quickly and are bursting with juicy raspberries and blueberries.
Who can resist a warm homemade muffin?
We’re super excited to introduce this amazingly delicious & nutritious Mini Oatmeal Protein Muffin Bites, that make a good healthy snake for anytime of the day. They're easy to make, fun, and always taste delicious! Enjoy!
- Line a 12-count muffin tin with cupcake liners and preheat oven to 400 ̊F.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine Flourish Buttermilk Protein Pancake Mix, oats, cinnamon, baking soda, and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, using an electric mixer, beat eggs whites with honey on high speed for 3 minutes, or until thick and light in colour.
- Add greek yogurt and mashed banana. Set mixer to low speed and mix just until combined.
- Combine the dry and wet ingredients using a hand held whisk, add 1/2 of the dry mixture into the batter, stirring to incorporate with each addition. Do not overmix or muffins will be dense.
- Use a spatula to fold in 1 cup of mixed berries, folding just until combined.
- Divide batter into prepared muffin tin, filling to the top or until all of the batter is used up. Bake in the center of the oven at 400 ̊F for 18-24 minutes or until tops are golden and a toothpick inserted into the center come out clean.
- Transfer muffins to a wire rack to cool. Serve warm or at room temperature.