- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Cook Time 20 minutes
- Total Time 30 minutes
Fun Flourish Recipes
"I Literally Can't Even"Pumpkin Spice Protein Muffins
- 1 1/2 Cup Pumpkin Spice Flourish Protein Pancake Mix
- 2 large eggs
- 2/3 cups of coconut sugar
- 3/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 210g fresh pure pumpkin puree NOT pumpkin pie filling
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp pure vanilla
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
As always, we want to thank Chef Peter of @peterpiperspastryshoppe for this beautifully made recipe. Peter is the brains behind our Protein Pancake mix and is an amazing pastry chef that makes some of the best pies, cookies, and cakes that I have ever had. When he sent us this Thanksgiving inspired recipe, I had to immediately post it because it was oh so good!
These Protein Pancake muffins are a healthy alternative to some of the other Thanksgiving desserts but taste just as good if not better than regular sugary muffins. We’re using our Pumpkin Spice Flourish Mix here to stick with the fall & Thanksgiving theme because I mean who doesn’t love Pumpkin Spice right?
These are surely to satisfy your cravings and make the perfect treat for the entire family to enjoy. Thanksgiving is a time to be thankful for all the wonderful things in your life and today I am definitely thankful for Peter and his amazing talents that consistently satisfy my hunger cravings. I am super excited for Thanksgiving dinner and the opportunity to spend some quality time with my friends and family. The older I get the more I appreciate these opportunities to eat with my entire family all at once. Enjoy your long weekend everyone!
The Flourish Family
- Pre-heat the oven to 375°F
- In a separate bowl combine egg, pumpkin puree, oil, and coconut sugar. Then add vanilla.
- In another bowl, combine Flourish mix, baking soda, & cinnamon
- Combine the dry and wet ingredients and scoop the desired amounts into mini sized cupcake liners.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until the muffins reach a golden brown colour
- Be careful when you take it out of the oven. Turn off the oven, let the muffins cool and sit for 5 minutes, then enjoy!