Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Servings 24 servings
- ½ cup (61g) Flourish Buttermilk Pancake Mix
- ⅓ cup (55g) finely crush graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup (120ml) milk (dairy or non-dairy)
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tbsp honey
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 12 marshmallows (regular size)
- 1 chocolate bars of choice
1. Preheat oven to 400°F/200°C.
2. In a blender, add Flourish, graham crackers crumbs, milk, eggs, honey, and vanilla. Blend until completely combined.
3. Grease a 24 cup mini muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray. Divide batter among all the greased pan (cups will be about 1/3 full).
4. Bake for 8-10 minutes. Pancakes will puff up super big, then deflate when you remove them from the oven.
5. Cut each marshmallow in half to make 24 round marshmallows. Place one marshmallow in each pancake cup, with the cut side of the marshmallow facing down.
6. Set the oven to broil. Place the pan of s'mores in the oven under the broiler and broil for 1-2 minutes, just until the marshmallows are soft and beginning to look toasted. Note: the marshmallows can burn fast, so watch them very closely.
7. Top each marshmallow with one piece of chocolate. Allow the s'mores to cool and enjoy!
Serving: 1 Bite / Calories: 76cal / Protein: 2.6g / Fat: 3.5g / Carbohydrates: 9.4g / Saturated Fat: 1.8g / Fiber: 1.1g / Sugar: 4.8g