Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 3 minutes
Total Time 8 minutes
Servings 8 crepes
- 1 cup Flourish Protein Pancake Mix
- ¾ cup whole milk (or non-dairy milk)
2 large eggs, room temperature
- In a large mixing bowl add your Flourish and create a well. Add the eggs and milk, whisk to combine. Let batter stand at room temperature until slightly bubbly on top, 15 to 20 minutes.
- In a small skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Pour ⅓ cup of batter onto the pan, swirling it to evenly coat.
- Cook for 2 minutes, then flip and cook 1 minute more. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve crêpes warm with fresh fruit and chocolate spread! Enjoy!
Want to see a video walk through of this recipe? Check out our Instagram or Facebook today!