Healthy Pancakes: Cottage Cheese Stack
: 2 Servings (6 Pancakes)
- 1 cup (110g) Flourish Buttermilk Protein Pancake Mix (or mix of your choice)
- 1 cup (235g) of Cottage Cheese
- 1 (54g) Large Egg
- 2 tsp (10ml) Maple Syrup *optional
- In a blender, blend together cottage cheese, egg, and maple syrup until smooth.
- In a large bowl, add Flourish Buttermilk Protein Pancake Mix. Fold in the cottage cheese mixture, combine until smooth.
- Heat up a large non-stick skillet or griddle over medium heat. Once hot, add ¼ cup of the pancake batter. Let the pancakes cook for 1-2 minutes, flip and continue cooking for another two minutes.
- Once the pancakes are cooked, remove them from the heat and repeat the process until all the batter is used up.
- Top with your favorite toppings and enjoy!
Serving: 3 Pancakes
- Calories: 359cal
- Protein: 41.4g
- Fat: 7.1g
- Carbohydrates: 42.6g
- Saturated Fat: 2.6g
- Fiber: 7g
- Sugar: 9.1g