Double Chocolate Protein Muffins
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Servings 12 muffins
- 3 cups Flourish Chocolate Protein Pancake and Waffle Mix
- 2 large eggs (or egg substitute)
- ½ cup milk (or non-dairy)
- 1 container (104 ml) unsweetened applesauce
- 6 tbsp semi-sweet chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line or grease a 12-cup muffin pan, set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, hand stir all the ingredients until combined.
- Divide the batter into the 12 cups muffin pan.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from the pan.
Serving: 1 MUFFIN / Calories: 168cal / Protein: 14g / Fat: 4.8g / Carbohydrates: 24.6g / Saturated Fat: 2.1g / Fiber: 4.6g / Sugar: 5.4g