Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 9 bars
2 cups Flourish Vanilla Protein Pancake Mix
½ cup coconut palm sugar
1 tbsp cornstarch
1 tsp baking soda
¼ tsp salt
½ cup smooth almond butter
1 egg, large
1 tbsp vanilla extract
½ cup white chocolate chips
¼ cup walnuts, chopped *optional
1. Preheat the oven to 350F. Line a 8-inch square pan with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, whisk the Flourish, coconut sugar, cornstarch, baking soda, and salt together.
3. Next, fold in the almond butter, egg, and vanilla extract until a thick batter is formed.
4. Fold in the white chocolate chips and walnuts.
5. Press the dough evenly into the prepared pan, smoothing the top evenly.
6. Bake for 20 - 25 minutes until golden brown and set at the centre (a toothpick pulls clean).
7. Remove from the oven and let cool completely, then use the parchment paper lining to remove the blondies from the pan and cut into 9 squares.