Protein Pancake Poppers
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 8 minutes
Total Time 13 minutes
Servings 12 poppers
- 1 cup of your favourite Flourish Protein Pancake Mix
- ¾ cup water
- 1/2 cup of your choice of Fatso Peanut Butter
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease a mini muffin pan with coconut oil.
- In a medium bowl, whisk your pick of Flourish Protein Pancake Mix and water. Whisk until everything blends well and no lumps are seen.
- Divide batter evenly between mini muffin cups, filling only half way.
- Add a teaspoon of your pick of FATSO peanut butter to each compartment, and fill the rest with pancake batter. Hint: Fill each compartment completely so that the peanut butter should be covered completely.
- Bake for 7-8 minutes. Serve hot or at room temperature, with maple syrup.
- The leftovers can be refrigerated for about a couple of days.