Protein Matcha Energy Bites
Prep Time 15 minutes | Chill Time 30 minutes | Total Time 45 minutes | Servings 18 balls
- ¾ cup raw cashews, unsalted
- ¼ cup pistachios, unsalted
- 10-12 dates, pited
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
½ cup Flourish Protein Pancake Mix (We like to use Vanilla or Chocolate)
- 1 tablespoon Mindset Matcha
- 2 tablespoon honey
To decorate, we used Matcha Powder, shredded coconut, and freeze dried raspberries.
- Add cashews, pistachios and dates to a food processor and process on high until finely grounded.
- Transfer grounded mixture to a new bowl and add Flourish Pancake Mix, Mindset Matcha, almond butter, and honey. Fold until combined and creates a sticky dough.
- Roll tablespoon sizes balls out and place on a cookie sheet. If your dough is still crumbling when rolling it, add a tablespoon of water.
- Bake at 175 degrees C (350 degrees F) for 5 minutes and let cool.
- Chill for 30 minutes.
- Roll chilled balls in prefered toppings. We use Mindset Matcha, coconut, and freeze dried raspberries. And enjoy!
Want to see a video walkthrough of this recipe? Check out our Instagram or Facebook today!
Back to Fun Flourish Recipes