- In a large bowl, whisk together Flourish Pancake Mix, cocoa, baking powder, chia seeds, and salt.
- In a smaller bowl, whisk Rumble, honey, egg, and melted coconut oil together. Whisk until fully combined (the coconut oil might gather at the top, but otherwise it should be completely smooth).
- Slowly, add the wet ingredients into dry ingredients. Let the batter rest for about 5 minutes.
- While the batter is resting, heat up your waffle iron. Cook the batter about ½ to ¾ cup at a time (depending on how big you like your waffles to be), for about 5 minutes, depending on your unique waffle iron.
- Transfer a cooked waffle to a plate, and top with your toppings of choice. Totally up to you! Enjoy!
Want to see a video walkthrough of this recipe? Check out our Instagram or Facebook today!