Boozy Protein Truffles
Prep Time 30 minutes | Cook Time 20 minutes | Chill Time 1 hour 15 minutes
Total Time 2 hours 5 minutes | Servings 3 dozen
- 3 cup Flourish Vanilla Protein Pancake Mix
- 1 ½ cup Truvia Stevia Sweetener Baking Blend
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup pink Champagne (or Prosecco)
- ⅓ cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 eggs
- 15 drops pink food coloring
- 3/4 cup cream cheese
- 3 cup powdered erythritol
- 1/4 cup pink Champagne
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 5 drops pink food coloring
- 1 package white chocolate chips
- 1 package dark chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil (1 tbsp for each chocolate)
- Your choice of edible decorations
- Preheat oven to 350° and grease a 13”-x-9” pan with coconut oil. In a large bowl, whisk together Flourish Vanilla Protein Pancake Mix, sugar, baking powder and salt. Using a hand mixer, beat in eggs, coconut oil, and pink champagne until combined. Beat in food coloring.
- Bake cake mixture for 20- 25 minutes, and let cool completely after.
- In a large bowl with a hand mixer, beat powdered erythritol, cream cheese, vanilla extract and pink champagne. Beat in food coloring.
- Crumble cooled cake and add in frosting and stir until completely combined. Form cake mixture into 1-inch balls. Place on a tray and refrigerate for an hour, until firm.
- In a large heatproof bowl, melt white chocolate/dark chocolate and coconut oil in 30 second intervals until melted. Dip each chilled cake ball into melted chocolate. Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet to harden.
- Drizzle cake balls with any remaining chocolate and decorate with your choice of sprinkles. Refrigerate for 15 minutes, until hardened.
Want to see a video walkthrough of this recipe? Check out our Instagram or Facebook today!