- 1 1/4 cup Flourish Buttermilk Protein Pancake Mix
2 teaspoon Gingerbread Spice Blend
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup almond milk or low-fat milk
- 3 tablespoons fat-free Greek yogurt
Gingerbread Spice Blend
- 2 tbsp ground ginger
- 3 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground allspice
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ground cardamom
- 1 tsp ground cloves
- 3/4 cup powdered erythritol
- 1 teaspoon gingerbread spice blend
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 teaspoons water
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease two 6-count donut pans and set aside.
- Mix the gingerbread spice blend ingredients together and set aside.
In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together Flourish, gingerbread spice blend, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a separate large bowl, whisk together coconut oil, coconut sugar and honey until combined, about 1 minute. Add egg and whisk to combine, another minute. Mix in milk and yogurt. Stir until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Add flour mixture to the wet ingredients and stir just until combined. Avoid over mixing.
- Using a spoon, pour batter into donut tins. Fill tins half way.
- Bake for about 10 to 13 minutes, or until donut springs back when lightly touched.
- Make the glaze while the doughnuts are cooling. Mix together the powdered sugar, gingerbread spice and maple syrup in a bowl. Add the water 1 teaspoon at a time until desired consistency is reached. Dip the just-cooled doughnuts top down into the glaze and return to the wire rack until the glaze sets.
Want to see a video walkthrough of this recipe? Check out our Instagram or Facebook today!