- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups Flourish Chocolate Protein Pancake Mix
- 1 ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup coconut oil, softened
- 1 ½ cups coconut sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- In a medium bowl combine cocoa powder, Flourish Chocolate Protein Pancake Mix, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, using an electric hand mixer, beat coconut oil, sugar and vanilla until combined. Add eggs, one at a time, on medium-low speed until just combined.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet mixture and mix on low speed until incorporated.
- Cover the bowl and chill the dough for at least 1 hour or up to overnight (the longer you chill, the thicker the cookies will be).
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Place powdered sugar in a small bowl. Roll the dough into tablespoon-sized balls and roll the balls in sugar until completely covered.
- Place on a lined baking sheet with enough space between them. Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until they spread and crackled. Cookies will be soft, so let them cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before moving them to a cooling rack to completely cool.
Want to see a video walkthrough of this recipe? Check out our Instagram or Facebook today!