Blueberry Vanilla Protein Muffins
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
Servings 8 - 10 muffins
- ⅔ cup coconut sugar
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ⅓ cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup vanilla greek yogurt
- 1 ¼ cup Flourish Vanilla Protein Pancake Mix
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF. Lightly grease a muffin tin or use muffin liners and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together coconut sugar, egg, coconut oil, milk, vanilla, and greek yogurt, until well combined.
- Fold in Flourish Vanilla Protein Pancake Mix, baking powder, salt and blueberries until combined. Don't over mix. Just stir until it's no longer lumpy.
- Fill muffin tin about ⅔ of the way.
- Bake muffins for about 15 - 20 minutes. Just make sure you get them out as soon as a toothpick comes out clean.
- Transfer to a cooling rack and let cool completely (or eat right from the tin while they’re still warm).