Triple Berry Cobbler
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Total Time 55 minutes
- 2 cups blackberries
- 3 cups blueberries
- 3 cups raspberries
- ¾ cup coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon arrowroot
- ⅔ cup Flourish Vanilla Protein Pancake Mix
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup coconut sugar
- ¼ cup vegan butter, melted (can sub coconut oil)
- ½ cup almond milk
- Preheat the oven to 375°F and grease a 13 x 9 or a 3 quart baking dish with coconut oil.
For the Berry Filling
- Rinse all berries and pour into a large bowl.
- Sprinkle berries with coconut sugar, lemon juice, and arrowroot. Stir and transfer to the greased baking dish.
- In a large bowl, combine Flourish Vanilla Protein Pancake Mix, coconut flour, baking powder, salt, coconut sugar, butter, and almond milk until it forms a wet dough.
- Use a spoon and place large spoonfuls of the dough on top of the berries.
- Bake for 40 minutes to an hour until browned on top.
Let cool for 10 minutes before serving. Serve warm with a scoop of Yellofruit Strawberry frozen banana dessert.