Protein Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 12 minutes
Total Time 22 minutes
Servings 12 cookies
- ¾ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup Flourish Buttermilk Protein Pancake Mix
- 2 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- ⅓ cup natural creamy peanut butter
- 3 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 3 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup peanuts, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together oats, Flourish, flaxseed, cinnamon and salt.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together coconut oil, peanut butter, maple syrup, coconut sugar and vanilla.
- Add the wet mixture over the dry mixture. Using a rubber spatula fold until combined. Fold in peanuts.
- Scoop out about 2 tbsp worth of cookie dough and roll it out into a ball and place onto the prepared baking sheet, evenly spaced apart. Using a spoon flatten cookies to desired thickness, they will not spread while cooking.
- Bake for 10 - 12 minutes. Let cookies cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes, then transfer cookies onto a cooling rack to continue cooling completely before storing.
- Store in an airtight container for 1 week.