- Prep Time 10 Minutes
- Cook Time10 Minutes
- Total Time 20 minutes
- Yield 12-16 cookies Cookies
Fun Flourish Recipes
"Treat Yo Self" Pumpkin Spice Breakfast Cookies
- 3/4 Cups Flourish Pumpkin Spice Protein Pancake Mix
- 1 and ½ cup of old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup dried fruit (we used cranberries but it’s really up to you)
This week, we’ve made another Fall themed recipe that’s both wholesome and super delicious. These cookies are made for breakfast so you can have a little kick start of Pumpkin Spice to start you day off right. To be honest however, you can enjoy these cookies at any time of the day and they’ll taste just as delicious and make you feel just as good. We hope your Halloween week is off to a great start, and that everyone in your family enjoys these wonderful cookies. Don’t worry though, we won’t tell if you want to keep them for yourself.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix in the pumpkin puree, egg, and vanilla until they are combined well. In a separate bowl, combine all the dry ingredients together and set aside.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredient, but do not overmix, the dough should be quite thick.
- You will want to drop spoonfuls of cookie dough and flatten them to the desired shape. Keep them apart so they do not stick to one another when baking
- Bake the cookies for 12-14 minutes until they reach a lightly brown colour. Once they do, take them out and place on a wire rack to cool down. Once they are cooled, enjoy!