Protein French Waffle Dippers
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Servings 4 waffles (approx. 16 dippers)
- 1 cup Flourish Buttermilk Protein Pancake Mix
- ⅔ cup water
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup milk or milk alternative
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- Preheat waffle iron according to brand/model directions.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together Flourish and water until combined.
- Pour ⅓ cup of batter into your waffle iron and cook as directed. Roughly 3 minutes. Continue with the rest of the batter.
- Optional : cut waffles into sticks.
- In a shallow dish, whisk together eggs, milk, sugar, vanilla extract, cinnamon and salt.
- Preheat a non-stick pan over medium-low heat. Add 1 tsp of butter to melt.
- Gently dip each waffle stick in the egg mixture, coating both sides. Transfer to the preheated pan and cook for about 6 minutes, flipping halfway through. Repeat with remaining waffles.
- Serve with syrup for dipping.
Leftover sticks can be stored in an air-tight baggie in the refrigerator and reheated in a 350°F oven for 5-10 minutes to crisp them back up.