- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Cook Time 15 minutes
- Total Time 30 minutes
Fun Flourish Recipes
"Nutter Butter" Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 cups Flourish Buttermilk or Chocolate Pancake Mix
These protein-rich delicious peanut butter cookies are a healthy treat for your kids lunch boxes. We're using Buttermilk Flourish Pancake Mix today to give these cookies the delicious taste and texture you want while adding superfoods and protein easily to your favourite treat.
These are sure to satisfy your cravings and make the perfect treat for the entire family to enjoy. We hope you have fun making these and sharing them with friends and family to enjoy.
- Preheat oven to 375 ̊F. Prepare a baking sheet lightly with nonstick cooking spray or with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl combine peanut butter and milk. Add in vanilla extract, eggs and coconut sugar. Stir until thoroughly combined.
- Slowly add in Flourish Buttermilk mix until a thick batter is made
- Coat baking sheets with a non-stick spray or parchment paper. Divide dough by 1 tablespoon sized measurements and roll in balls. Place on baking sheet evenly spaced.
- Dip a fork in water and mark on each cookie twice make a criss-cross pattern.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until cookies just start to turn brown. Once cooked allow to cool on the pan or on a wire rack. Serve and enjoy!