Mini Red Velvet Bundt Cakes
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
Servings 12 mini cakes
Red Velvet Bundt Cakes
- 1 ¾ cups Flourish Vanilla Protein Pancake Mix
- 2 teaspoon cacao powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¾ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup cane sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoon red food color
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup almond milk
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, soft
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cup powdered erythritol
- 1 pint raspberries (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Grease and flour 6 mini bundt pans and set aside.
- Sift together Flourish Vanilla Protein Pancake Mix, cacao powder, and baking soda and set aside.
- With a hand mixer, beat coconut oil and sugar until well combined; add egg, red food color, and salt and mix well. Scrap sides of bowl. Add almond milk and vinegar and blend again, until combined..
- Add dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Divide cake batter evenly into 6 cake pans and place in preheated oven. Bake for approximately 13 - 15 minutes or until cakes bounce back when lightly pressed in the center with a finger
- Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes before turning over and removing from the pan. Let cool before frosting.
- For cream cheese frosting, beat soft cream cheese with vanilla extract and gradually add powdered sugar.
- Fill frosting in a piping bag or frost cakes with a spoon. Decorate with raspberries, chocolate, or chocolate covered strawberries. Your choice!