Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes
Servings 12 mini cheesecakes
- 1 cup Flourish Pumpkin Spice Pancake Mix
- ⅓ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 8 oz reduced fat cream cheese
- ½ cup greek yogurt
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 ½ tsp pumpkin spice seasoning
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 325F and grease a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, stir Flourish, graham cracker crumbs, maple syrup, and butter together. Add 2 tbsp the crust mixture to each muffin cup, then use the back of your tbsp to press the crust mixture into the bottom of the liner in a flat, firm layer.
- Bake for 12 - 14 minutes, or till the edges of the crust are starting to brown a touch and the crust feels a bit firm.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together cream cheese, greek yogurt, pumpkin puree, maple syrup, pumpkin spice and vanilla until smooth and everything is well incorporated.
- Add in the egg into the mixture and blend briefly - only till the egg is well incorporated, do NOT over beat the mixture at this point!
- Once the crusts are out of the oven, preheat your oven to 350F. Fill each muffin cup almost full (till just below the top of the liner). Repeat until all are filled with your pumpkin cheesecake filling.
- Bake in the oven for 18-20 minutes, or till the cheesecakes are set (with only a slight wiggle in the middle, when you jiggle your pan).
- Let your cheesecakes cool for 30 minutes on the counter. Then, put them in an airtight container and store them in your fridge.
- Serve with whipped cream and pecans. Devour!
Nutritionals (per 1 cheesecake)
Protein: 8 g
Fat: 8 g
Carbohydrates: 21 g
Sugar: 11 g
Fiber: 2 g