Chocolate Protein Crepes
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 10 crepes
- 2 cups Flourish Chocolate Protein Pancake Mix
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 3 cups almond milk, unsweetened
- ½ cup hazelnut spread
- 10 strawberries, sliced
- powdered sugar, to garnish
1. In a large bowl, combine Flourish, eggs, coconut oil, cocoa powder, and coconut sugar, stirring until ingredients are slightly mixed.
2. Add the milk 1 cup at a time, stirring vigorously, making sure the milk is completely incorporated into the batter and that the batter is smooth before adding more milk.
3. Repeat with the rest of the milk. The batter should be very liquidy.
4. In a pan over medium heat, pour ⅓ cup of the batter in the center and swirl the batter around the edges of the pan until set.
5. To know when the crepe is ready to flip, lift up one of the edges about ⅓ of the way. The bottom side should be golden brown. Flip the crepe.
6. Cook until the edges are starting to slightly crisp.
7. Remove from heat and cover with a paper towel to make sure the crepes stay moist.
8. Add your fillings (we love the combination of hazelnut spread and strawberries)!
Fold the top half overtop of the fillings, and then fold the crepe in half once more.
9.Repeat with the rest of crepes. Enjoy!