Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes
Servings 8 pancakes
- 1 ¼ cups Flourish Buttermilk Protein Pancake Mix
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp cane sugar
- 1 egg, large
- ½ cup caramel coffee creamer
- 3 tbsp butter, melted
- ⅓ cup cream soda
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
Butterscotch Whipped Cream
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup powdered erythritol (or sugar)
- 2 tbsp butterscotch instant pudding mix
Maple Butterscotch Syrup
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ⅓ cup butterscotch chips
- 2 tbsp butter
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, whisk together Flourish, baking soda, baking powder, and sugar. Create a well in the dry ingredients.
- Add in the egg, caramel coffee creamer, butter, cream soda, and vanilla. Whisk until just combined.
- Grease a griddle or large pan with cooking spray and heat over medium heat. Use a ⅓ cup measuring cup to measure and pour batter onto the pan. Cook for 2 minutes or until edges start to bubble, flip and cook the other side for about a minute.
For the syrup, in a medium saucepan, stir together maple syrup, butterscotch chips , butter, heavy cream, and vanilla extract over medium heat until sugar has dissolved and butter has melted.
- Let ingredients come to a boil and boil for one minute and then simmer for 5 minutes. Take off heat and allow to cool slightly and thicken.
- For the whipped cream, in a medium bowl, beat together the heavy cream, powdered erythritol, and pudding mix until light and fluffy.
- Stack the pancakes and top with the whipped cream and syrup. Enjoy!
Want to see a video walk through of this recipe? Check out our Instagram or Facebook today!